Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pendants

Oh, sweet, sweet fun.
First off, I had a creative spurt and took these wooden african carved pendants and found a delightful stash of old vintage pieces to adorn them with. Pearls, vintage earrings, gold dimensional paint, what's not to love about these? (well, okay if you don't like African carved mask pendants then maybe alot)......
I love old rhinestones and these are especially full of sparkle.  I found them in a glass jar of vintage and antique jewelry at a monestary when I was having a birthday lunch with my friend, Kathy.




I could have stayed there all day, by the way, because the place is just equisite. But fortunately, we both love to root around in old items and double fortunately, Mount Michael has a lovely house you can lunch in complete with tons and tons and tons of wonderful treasures, all for sale. Repurposing them is just an amazing part of the fun and I could play all day long. Who wouldn't love to play in all those jars of sparkling jewels and fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment